I stopped by Target today to look for slippers and pick up some essentials and started picking out my holiday favs!
- Rose Gold Watch: $16.99 Already own an expensive watch? Why spend hundreds on another on just to keep up with the latest trend! I would love a Rose Gold Michael Kors watch, but this one is just as beautiful and a fraction of the cost!
- Cheetah "Tuxedo" Flat: $19.99 I've had my eye on these babies for a while now, but never bothered to get them for myself! They'd be a great gift in the twenty dollar range!
- Sonia Kashuk Brush: $14.99 This dual foundation powder brush would be a perfect and useful stocking stuffer!
- Say Candles: $5.00 Also, a great stocking stuffer, you can never have too many candles and these soy ones smell FANTASTIC
- Last (for todays trip)- Thank you notes: $6.99 for 8 cards Every southern belle knows she will be writing thank you's after christmas gifts have been unwrapped, so what a perfect gift for girlfriends! Target had soooo many cute options I couldn't choose which one to feature!
What do you have your eye on this christmas season? Found anything great at Target lately?